Reviews (246)Beautiful rails blouse thank you. Super cute love the pants and shirt tysm 💖💖💖💖💖 I wasn't happy with my items, but you were a sweet seller so I didn't want to give you too low of a rating. Everything looked a lot more worn in person and I ended up keeping none of my items. I hate wasting money. :(Im sorry you think that. Could you send me pics of the flaws please? I watched the video reciepts and im a little confused. These are pre-loved clothes except for the floral dress which was only worn once by my daughter. I always say to reach out if theres an issue and Ill make it right but honestly I do not see whats wrong. I see your a seller and its always nice if your reached out to. But Id really like to see the pics cuz you ordered 9 items and I may miss things altho I havent been told I have so Id like to see what I missed Thankyou Love it. Thank you so much Shelly. Super cute linen pants and shorts love them both 💖💖💖💖💖 Love the shirt! Fits me well! Took 10 days to get here. The dress is ok. Just wanted to let you know that you ordered on a Saturday so I didnt ship till Monday the 22nd. I do remember seeing some usps delays. Im sorry that it took so long but I can't do anything once its out of my hands. Thankyou All my purchases were good quality clothing. Shipping fast. I've purchased clothing from seller before and have enjoyed watching her. I love everything. Thank you so much. Items are all I. Great shape. Thank you. Love the cute pieces thank you so much 😊 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Super cute great condition love the St John tank it’s beautiful thank you so much! 😍🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️Im so glad your happy with your order. Hope to see you soon!