Reviews (42)Top notch. Highly recommend thank you . good quality. Seller was extremely friendly and shipping was quick. He also gave some good deals!Im glad you loved it bro 😎🙏 A trusted seller, I received my package; it was shipped extremely fast and arrived faster than expected, and the way it was packaged and cared for tells me a lot about the seller; thank you again.Thank you so much all love 🙏🫡 The shirt is not official sorry I’m going to need a refund asap in order to keep our relationship in good standings Thank You In advance!!!I have receipts for all my items, everything I sell is official all good haters gonna hate.🤣#blocked Thanks love it!!I’ll have more Harley tees soon for you🏍️ Great seller great product fast shipping keep up the heat!Thank you my brotha all love💯🙏🫡 Amazing seller great giveaway 100% authentic will definitely buy from the seller again super fast shipping too
Love always brotha I’ll forever take care of you twin 🫵🫡 Amazing thank you so much for the fire Givey Everything exactly as shown best deals in the game
My Kobe shirt arrived in Mamba Day 8/24, meant to be! Thank you for a great shopping experience!LAKERS all day west coast🫡💯🚾 I'm loving the shirt fam! Amazing seller! Appreciate you 🙏 I'll definitely be back again 💯