Reviews (540)absolutely amazing beautiful nails I got from you. ❤️ Thank you so much 💞 my nails were so pretty 😍! thank you so much ☺️ 😭Every single time I order from Royal, I’m ALWAYS satisfied. I absolutely love her brand, and honestly, just being in her lives is always a good time! 😂❤️
OMG, and the custom claws?! 😍 I literally wasted SO much money trying to find a brand that worked for me, but hers have me coming back every single time. The quality, the fit, the look EVERYTHING! They are seriously worth every penny.
I don’t think I’ll ever buy my claws from anyone else again! 🥹💅🏽 Royal has a customer for life. 10/10 every single time! If you know, you KNOW! ❤️🔥 Thank you! My nails are lovely I absolutely adore the nails I got from you and had so much fun in your show! Tysm! 🥰 Such a great deal!!! Thank you so much 😊 highly recommended 💖 Great seller and fun shows! Thank you. Highly recommend this seller! Happy happy customer!!! Her nails are tip top!! She is so sweet and always inviting…makes everyone feel welcome!! My first time in her show was great. I laughed so much that night🤣 Amazing nails good quality love them all Great seller, prompt shipping, nails are gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for!
Got my nails they are so cute thank you I am so excited for all of my pretty nails!! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller!Awe! Thank you for the reviews! 🫶🏼 Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller!