Reviews (231)Another great order. Thank you so much.! Always such fast shipping!! Thank you, I love everything! Beautiful pallet! Came fast, packaged well and was in perfect condition! i cannot thank you enough!!!! Adam's exactly as described. Thank you so much! great show great host thank you always Rose is my girl! Her energy is always good and her shows have the best stuff ✨ she always tries to accommodate her customers and if she doesn’t have something you’re looking for she’ll always help a friend find it. Never skips a question asked either ✨🌙♥️ I’ll always be back for more Thank you! 😊 Fast shipping & great product. Thank you so much rose!! 🌹 Perfect!! Thank you so much!! Always amazing! Thank you so much! Always a pleasure!! Thank you! perfect as always!! thank you so much Love shopping with Rose! 💖 SOOOOOO thankful for you!!! Wow! Can’t say enough how much I love this shop, she is so sweet always answers questions if you have em and a true sweetheart ♥️🫶🏽✨ if she doesn’t have it she’ll help you find it Thank you so much for the giveyy I love it. 😍 Thank you! Fast Shipping! I love all my stuff! Thank you so very much for the great gooody!