Reviews (79)He put a card on the stand. I bidded on it and he removed the card before the timer ended. He didnt want to sale it at the price he started the auction at. I did receive the other card. But that wasn't cool at all. As described but shown in mag shipped in top loaders. NEVER wrap cards in packing tape! The 2 most expensive ones I bought were on the outsides and the most expensive one I bent trying to unwrap them. Use a paper type of tape, painters tape works good and a little goes a long way. That was such a mess to up wrap!I said dm me if u want mags and I taped them so they wouldn’t fall out next time just be more careful taking them out nobody else had this problem so i don’t k ow what to tell you Great packaging and quick shipping Amazing product and seller!!! Will definitely be back and highly recommend 🤘🙏🙏🙏 Arrived on time very pleased Appreciate it again 💯💯💯 Ty for the free patch don’t sleep on this seller Thank you very much for the giveaway! These guys do it right! Fast shipping and good cards for a good price
great cards and packing thanks.