Reviews (1,569)Fast service. Great product. Highly recommend!!! Figures in good condition just as shown and described. Very safely packaged and fast shipping. Seller very friendly and helpful. I am very satisfied with my purchase. 1st time buying from this seller. Great prices fast and safe ship. Awesome items. Great seller great condition and was packaged perfectly I did not receive the entire order. All I received was the girl Spider-Man. I did not receive the other three Spider-Man that I purchased… I will fix this if it comes in a different shipment, but I am under the impression it would be coming in the same package… if that is the case and it’s coming a different package I will change the rating… please advise
There was a Qty of 4 items in the picture as described. If u want to buy the other 3 items your more then welcome to. Packed up Nicely, figs in great condition looks great brother. thank you Awesome items. Great seller. Definitely would buy again. Fast shipping and good packaging Not complete on usagi tmnt missing sword Always has cool stuff. Reliable seller. I’ve bought from him several times. awesome elite series almost like new Thanks for packaging my stuff so nice. Thanks for caring! the figure and everything is great.....thank you