Reviews (3,686)great quality lil knife 🤙 Love the idea of the revived series just adds to the unique experience of each hand made knife thanks 🙏 Oh my goodness !!!! I love my knives soooo much !!! They are gorgeous !!! Such an amazing seller !!! Will be back for more !! Stay blessed ! ✨💖✨💖✨💖 Beautiful knives as always. Thank you!! the black piece of the handle is broken As always, another great experience with a great seller! Fast shipping! Great packaging! Great show! Highly recommend!!!
This Doodle is truly a work of art! Surely it should be in an art gallery or at a museum! I The mini knives make great in the pocket fixed blade thank you Very very nice balde. Fast shipping ☺️ very happy with order !! Best service, best packaging, and beautiful product! I feel guilty about how much she put into the packing to make my purchase safe. Thanks Amanda. As always!!! Fast shipping and great quality. Nice!!! Thank you! What a piece of art!!! Do I have a problem If I say I am in love with the knife??? Great quality. Attention to details matter!!! Thank you!!! 😂 Listen… we don’t judge around here. If you find yourself staring at it for no reason, showing it to people who didn’t ask, and whispering “just LOOK at it” — congratulations, you’re officially one of us. 😂🔥 Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love it! brings back a piece of my childhood Gorgeous knife as always! 5 stars every time!
they are amazing and beautiful knives thanks so much. 10 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Favorite seller!!! Such a great person!! This temper tantrum has an attitude Great quality and beautiful knife A show focused on Jesus and the Bible. What could be better