Reviews (2,707)Absolutely loved! Thank you so much ruby! best show ever the host was amazing Thank you I love your show Thank you for a fairly priced pin. Incredible performance and packaging definitely ordering again Ruby has great pins. Fast and careful shipping. I truly love everything I’ve gotten from her Great sellers love my pins!! Great pins, protected well. I can always find fabulous pins at Ruby_disney_pins. Fantastic seller! Awesome pins and fabulous seller! She has some great pins. I enjoy dealing with her So excited for my pins! They’re beautiful and shipped very quick! Seller has unique and vintage pins. Extremely kind person that looks through her inventory to see if she has what you are looking for. The pins are amazing too! Great experience with this purchase! Everything shipped quickly, was packaged securely and with care, and arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with my order and would happily shop with this seller again! Love all the pins. They are amazing and great price. Thank you so much 🎈 You can always find vintage and awesome pins with Ruby_disney_pins! Chill environment, no pressure, and tons of pins! The seller knows a lot about most of her pins.