Reviews (191)Everything I have bought from you guys has been absolutely amazing… Super sweet & honest seller!! Everything was PERFECT!! Recommend to follow her💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 Absolutely AWESOME in every category!!! Very interactive & sweet during her show, item(s) shipped super quickly & in condition as described!! Definitely recommend to follow her❤️❤️!! my son loves his shorts! also what an amazing givey as well! love their show and will be back! 🫶 Thank you so much for the cute giveaway prize! Thank you so much!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Fast shipping! The clothes were all in great condition. Thanks so much! Five stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Thank you so much 🙏🩷🙏🩷🙏 Love everything and fast shipping. Thank you so much Very happy with everything! great sellers, awesome, kind personality and always willing to look for what you like. ❤️ Love EVERYTHING! tysm 💕💕💕 Nice, grabbed for a friend, I'm sure she'll like. tks I did receive the items but the woman who was doing the show was very rude. I was the only person buying from her show and towards the end she held up a hoodie and shorts combination and said she could run yhem for $3. i asked her 6 times to run them then I guess she decided she did not want to run them for that i guess because she ignored all of my 6 messages then stated while I was continuing to message her about running them that since I was the only person buying she was going to end the show. i even tagged her in 3 of the posts and made them yellow. Then I messaged her afterwards letting her know all of this and got no response at all to my messages. Very poor customer service with this seller. I am a seller too and I am grateful if even 1 person is buying from me and messaging me during a show. Never will buy from her again. Very ungrateful seller. Best whatnot seller and shop 🤍 Beautiful clothing, thank you