Reviews (100)Super fast delivery very helpful not rushed definitely will recommend and buy again. for sure grab some items from my guy!! quality is top tear and shipping is super fast couldn’t ask for a better seller 💯 omg 😍 beautiful pendant and good quality 👌 amazing pieces at amazing prices thank you! Fabulous host! He will treat you right! Beautiful jewelry. This guy never misses a beat. Great quality items, fast shipping and great feedback. Wish I could have given you a 10:) Thanks Beautiful ring! Thank you Brother just like that my pieces are completed appreciate you 🫱🏽🫲🏾 Beautiful and fast shipping All items came exactly as described, packaged well, and shipped out fast. No games, no gimmick just solid, honest selling.💯💯 I love the ring you Thank you for your support , happy I was able to help and you are satisfied with your purchase. Everything was perfect. All my peices was just as described in the live . Will most definitely be back. Thank you Perfect gift for my son.
Thanks guys!! Absolutely beautiful rings that I purchased 🔥❤️😍. amazing quality. Thank you. Great deal for a moissanite! Friendly host packed well in fast shipping.Keep it up, brother, thank you.So much The size of the earrings shown are not the size of the actual earrings. A larger pair was shown when these are very tiny
Sorry you think they are the wrong size, check your video receipt same mm as in the video.. thank you. I'm wearing it now Missing Items, late Shipment, and Seller showed me items he promised he’d send because it was shipped late. A Bracelet that I paid for and a Pair of Earrings are missing.. packed Poorly, all pieces in one small bag Together. My brother, thank you for the extra ring.Good luck you know fam