Reviews (74)Best vibes, Best Crystals, Great prices and absolutely great shows so much fun. Definitely always be back! She is amazing Such great cards! And the stickers are fabulous!! Best Crystal ever!
Love the Buddy with glasses “Amethyst “ I think my Fav!
Love my koala bear, and mushroom.. such a sweet seller.. will be ordering more gems 💎 thank you 🙏🏻 🫶🏻 fast shipping and packaged well Amazing seller!!! She has amazing quality and is so sweet. Super fast shipping and adorable packaging. I will definitely coming back to this seller again ❤️ What a beautiful array of cabs - I’m so excited to make them into jewelry 💗 Love the card givvies and thank you so much for creating the perfect bundle of carvings and a tower! Fun giveaways without any purchase! love these cards thanks 🙏 Thank you very beautiful pieces The best!! So so happy with the order. Everything was packaged perfectly and the cute little frog extra was a nice touch! Will be ordering again. Love this seller! She’s so cute and has the best stuff! Thank you for the givy!💗💗 My second purchase - great seller with excellent product. Love your tarot readings in your givvy and the extras you add. Happy to buy from you again. 💕 Love items! Great packaging and I love how you label them!! Thank you! Recieved my package today and love everything, the cravings are absolutely adorable, and the giveways are so cool thank you so much I am truly happy with my purchase ❤️ 😊 💗. Everything arrived in perfect condition and was even more beautiful in person. Thank you so much! Beautiful rocks!!!! Love them. And the tarot reading givvy is so special. Thank you! 💖💖💖