Reviews (271)seller is so kind and my products were packaged up with care! Wonderful seller and shipping! Love my new treasures! Thank you! They took a ride around the world before they finally got to me 🥴 but they got here and I love them..the post office is crazy sometimes! Thanks so much! Everything was wrapped so well it was like Christmas opening everything up and what do you know, I Loved everything! thank you so much!!! your so sweet! Absolutely perfect. Thank you!!! thank you so much your so sweet!! 🥰 I always enjoy your shows Enjoyed my time with them thank you The coolest deer foot knife ever! Delivery quickly and well packaged? Thank you so much! Great seller, product was as described, great price, and pack product to protect the item Awesome seller. Item as described in the live auction. Fast shipping and great packaging. Will definitely buy from again. Perfectly packed quick shipping. Such awesome deals. Super friendly seller. Highly recommend. Perfectly packed quick shipping. Such awesome deals. Super friendly seller. Highly recommend. Thank you for the turkey. Wonderful items and top notch packing and shipping. Thank you for the treasures. 🩷 Great books - love them! Arrived quickly. Glad you love your books! There were some good ones! I think there was since confusion about how these things we shipped. There was only one item in this package. However, it was the only item I was still expecting. Having said that, I love this piece. O'Well houses are gorgeous and I'm always thrilled to find them. There will be more boxes! All of the itens were shipped just couldn't fit them all in one box! Love my deer!so happy you love them! They are cute! enjoy! Fast shipping , absolutely beautiful piece ……