Reviews (222)You have no idea how much this little mini framed Starry Night means to me! Safely packaged & perfect! Thank you for the adorable freebies too, so sweet! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Aw, I'm so glad & love that I had something that reminded you of someone close to your heart! Makes me so happy! Thank you & you are welcome! 😊 Great seller! rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Ty! Great items, good deals, great packaging, great seller!rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
😊 Beautiful items, good prices, great packaging, and great seller!rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
I appreciate you & thank you for being a great buyer! tyrusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
You're welcome, thank you! Always the best!! rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Thank you! 😊 The best seller & always a fun show to be part of! Minis & vintage?! Best of both worlds!!!! 🫶🏼rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Thank you! 😊🩵 The best rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Back at ya, boo! 😊🩵 everything was perfect! glad you talked me into the glass Christmas candy! they are beautiful 😍 your packing is impeccable!!!!rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Thank you so much! I'm glad you love everything 😊 Love everything!!! rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
😊🩵😊 Love it❤️❤️rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
😊🩵 Great as always ❤️❤️rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
🩵🩵🩵 Beautiful glass peices 🥰 packaged very safely! tysm 💖 rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
You're welcome 🩵 The best!!! Thank you for the goodies!! And the freebies. 🫶rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
🩵🩵🩵 Another awesome haul of minis from an awesome seller!! Thank you!! rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
You're welcome! 😊 That bird is even better in person, and my trinket shelf, whoaaaa it’s good!!! rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
🩵😊🩵 Great! You’re the best! rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Thank you so much! Absolutely pleased 100% with my purchase. Thank you 🫶🏻rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Awesome, I'm glad you are. You're welcome, Thank you! 😊 Loooove all my new minis 🥰 tysm!!!rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
You're so welcome! Thank you 😊 Thanks Boo!rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
You're welcome, Boo boo! I appreciate you! 😊💙 Love these! Arrived fast & perfectly packaged! Thank you! ⭐️rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
So glad you love them! You're welcome, thank you for continuing to hang out & for the support! 😁 Just opened this box and oh my lanta!!! So stinking fun, I just love it all, anddddd my extra goodies. You are THE best!!! 🩵🌊😘rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Makes me SO happy! And now I will be on the lookout 🦈😁 You are! 💙 These goodies are amazing, girrrrrrl got me started on a new obsession haha!! 😆 rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Yaaas, I'm so glad! I'm happy to be apart of it! 😂 Love supporting my girl!!! Everything was packaged beautifully! What an amazing show!!! She made it to 1K sales and I got to witness it all🩵🌊rusty_relic_knickknacksSeller
Thank you for the support and Thanks so much for everything! 💙💙💙