Reviews (132)Great seller. Great vibes with no pressure to buy. I would definitely buy from rustysoul again! Absolutely love these comics. received them in great condition and Rusty threw in few extra ones. I Appreciate it so much. I've been wanting to collect these comics for a while now and I got them for a great price. Awesome seller. I will definitely buy from Rustysoul again . Bro, thank you SO MUCH! You made my day!
Lando #1 is absolutely perfect - flawless condition, 10/10 grading. That was the main one I wanted and you nailed it.
And the Chewbacca gift... WOW. I wasn't even hunting for that specific comic, I just LOVE Chewbacca - Wookiees are my absolute favorite characters. When I saw you sent me Chewie AND that black Wookiee - Krrsantan - I was like a kid on Christmas morning! That cover with Chewbacca vs Krrsantan is just insane, I love it so much! Honestly I'm so hyped like a little kid, thank you!
Vader Annual #2 is awesome too, that Vader poster on the back is so badass.
Thanks for the gold $100 bonus, super cool! You are a real one. Everything I get from you goes to my personal collection, not for flip. Best seller on Whatnot!
A+ great deals. Will buy from again Great seller with great comics Great seller with excellent comics. Awesome seller! Fantastic packaging. Great books! Thanks! Awesome seller!! Fantastic packaging! Great books! Thanks!!! great seller great prices super fast shipping Great seller! Great books and well packaged. Thanks! awesome seller great prices super fast shipping poorly packaged the books far worse condition than described the only good things was the slabs and a few wolverines the rest of the books not worth saving .join any live and count how many times in an hour I ask if you want to look at the book before buying, was told on video multiple times it was a reader copy, after receiving his order complained about the reader copy they bid on and asks for a refund on there reader copy was refunded there $5 🙄 and still felt the need to leave a false review( the only negative one here lol) I strongly suggest you bid responsibility Junk as not everyone refunds buyer remorse like I do. great deal. honest seller. thank u so much got some classics very a good price Packaged very well. Condition of the comics were as he said they were AMAZING BOOKS only thing is no boards in 3 of the bags on delivery but other than that AMAZING Job Super Fast Shipping 5 Stars ⭐️ Seller Thanks As described, good packaging, good shipping. great seller. fun show. books arrived as purchased