Reviews (1,360)Packaged with care. Items as pictured. Would buy from seller again :) Everything was perfect! Thank you 😊 This is the cutest haul I’ve gotten in a little bit. Those fish tin little figurines, and the fish hook, and the little poop deck sign. And my free little Coca-Cola Givy totally amazing . Wrapped so nicely took me a little bit to get through all the bubble wrap but it’s all cute “too perfection “ 🤣 I absolutely love everything. Thank you so much.💗💗💗💗 I am absolutely ecstatic about the quality of product that I have received from Rusty tin Roof! Her packaging is beyond respectful of the product getting to my house undamaged.....and unbelievably lightning quick in getting it to me! Thank you so much! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 10 STARS 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🤘 Adorable! It's going to look great on my mtn. house door! This is one of the best sellers on Whatnot if we could give her 10 stars we certainly would!!! excellent vintage products wonderful seller Love all of my items, every-time! Thank you! Absolutely perfect, great seller, fast shipping, and packaged well with care. Will buy from again. Thank you again. So happy as always! A great show with such unique vintage items! Cast iron mini deer is adorable and I love love the horse bottle opener givvy. Perfect gift for me. Thank you. Tysm for the givvy ❤️ !!!!! Always a great time in this show! Very happy with my purchases! fantastic thank you so much😁