Reviews (14,804)Thank you for the amazing deal I love all the products I have gotten from you Thank you for everything! Giveys are always special and the products are fabulous! Great products and packing Great products and packing. Amazing products as usual! My favorite k beauty seller is Ms. Ruth! Love the products! But I had to pay $14.53 in additional postage to get them. It was because a priority box was used, and then put inside a bag. The post office discovered it and charged for it. As described. Arrived quickly, packaged well. 5 star transaction. Thanks for the giveaway!! The delivery took a long time but not necessarily the sellers responsibility Absolute best seller of K-beauty products on Whatnot! Ruth, I brought Sulwhasoo several times. It works. Super sweet seller! Ruth is very informative and goes into so much details about the product. Thank you 💖 Always the best authentic Korean beauty/skincare! Amazing authentic Korean beauty selection! Thank you for the k beauty products! I appreciate you! Great purchase quick delivery Ruth brings us the best Korean skin care. She is honest, knowledgeable and sweet. Love shopping here. Highly recommended 💕💕💕 Box looks like it’s been opened to many times. No seal on the bottle so most likely used. I am so sorry that the package got broken during shipping. It is brand new and fresh. All sulwhasoo products has no seals.