Reviews (9)Absolutely stunning! 🤩 definitely a great place to get gifts! 🎁 Couldn’t be happier. Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous jewelry!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything I got! They look amazing on and are so much more brilliant in person. Incredibly well made! I love the creativity and design and of each piece!! I’ll be back to check out more!! so beautiful and well made. quick shipping. amazing selection of pieces with a lot of variety!! Well definitely buy from her again! This sellers pieces are finely crafted and definitely worth the price. I will definitely attend other upcoming shows and I’m looking forward to wearing these holiday pieces. This is really cool!! High quality, beautiful bone beads. Very well made, extremely strong magnet. Highly recommend this seller!! Beautiful well made earrings 😊 Super fast and professional shipping!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the show and products, and will definitely attend future shows and purchase again!!! You can see the thought and care that went until putting this set together. the amazing tigers eye focal bead with the clasp really makes the necklace shine! These are very well made with beautiful, high quality tigers eye and findings.