Reviews (155)Loved being in this show for the first time. Love her kindness, and energy and I love all that I recieved. Ty so much my friend 🧡 Fun seller with cool items. Congratulations on 1k sales! Quick shipping with good packaging. Thank you for the extras. 😊❤️🩷🧡 Love love love it all! Awesome seller, amazing deals! The puzzles are incredible!! Apparently I decided ruthio22 was responsible for Christmas this year. 🦁💛🔥
I bought an insane number of wooden puzzles…every grandkid is getting one! 😂🎄 And for an amazing deal! 🔥🔥🔥 And the FAO Schwarz disco ball stuffy?! Freaking ADORABLE. I might have bought it for a grandkid, but its future remains under review. 🪩😂 It may end up mine! 💛
Then there are the Doorables. I definitely have enough Doorables now…NVM, THERE IS NO SUCH THING. 🤣 I also won a couple of AMAZING giveaways, and the dumpster-fire squishies?! FUGETABOUTIT. 🔥😂
Ruth’s shows are just so dang fun. 🤩 She’s funny, welcoming, has an amazing variety of goodies, and clearly knows how to keep this squirrel entertained every show. 🐿️🦁 Everything was just as represented and I had SO much fun opening these orders!
If you haven’t already been following and bookmarking @ruthio22, you’re missing out!! 🔥🦁🔥🦁🔥🦁 An entertaining show with a wide variety of items. Excellent quality, awesome deals, fast shipping, and well‑packaged orders. Definitely recommend! If you are looking for plush and toys in clean and great condition… look no further… bc all you need is @ruthio22 !!! Great items, great conversation and great vibes!!! Come on into her shows and it will feel like you’re spending time with your bff!!! 😍😍😍😍 Thanks so much always a great seller. Love your Thrift Shop Cards trading cards. They arrived in perfect condition ❣️ Fantastic seller great energy and always uplifting! Awesome seller here on WN 🌺 happy to get your CollectableTrading cards in my collection 😀 Another super fun order from ruthio22! 🦁🦁🦁💛
I scored the cutest Doorables at an AMAZING deal and spent literally hours hanging out in Ruth’s live! 😂 I went in for the goodies and stayed because I was genuinely having such a good time! 🫶🦁
Ruth is funny, welcoming, and just really enjoyable to spend time with. Her room made it very easy to lose track of both the clock and apparently how many Doorables I needed. 😂🐿️
Everything arrived super fast, perfectly packaged, and looking great. I’m so happy with all of them!
Thank you, @ruthio22, for the fantastic deal and several hours of laughs and good company! 🦁💛🫶🦁 The amount of toys I won during ruthio22’s scoop show was insane!!!! Then on top of winning the auction there were also additional bonus toys added to every buyers scoops!! Amazing seller and so generous!! Come see ruthio to get amazing toy deals!! Her auctions will make you question why you aren’t swiping!!! So just give in and SWIPE! You won’t be disappointed!! Such a sweet package from ruthio22! 💛🫶
I picked up some Thriftworx trading cards for my growing collection, but Ruth tucked in the sweetest little surprise charm and note too! 🥹💛 Those unexpected personal touches are such a lovely part of buying from people you’re getting to know on Whatnot. 🤗💛
The cards arrived nicely packaged and looking great, and the surprise absolutely made me smile. Ruth is always so warm and enjoyable to spend time with, and this package was a perfect reflection of that.
Thank you, Ruth, for my cards and the thoughtful surprise! 🫶💛 The variety of items on Ruthie’s shows is incredible. She did a holiday raid train and had the cutest items! Where else can you witness the unboxing of A Christmas Story plush leg lamp!? I also scored some vintage ornaments that were too cute to pass up! Tysm! Ruthio22 makes her shows fun and relaxed! She has great prices on her toys and plushies that it is hard to not swipe!! Go see for yourself and you won’t be disappointed!! Great seller here on WN 🌺 As described fast safe shipping A plus