Reviews (222)Thank you for the beautiful givvy and I love pink. Super cute and for a great deal thank you 🩷 Nice bags! Loved all of them! Thank you so much! Oh my gosh the live did not do this Coach Faye bag justice. I love it so much. Thank you Love this gorgeous bag! TY!!!🩷 Fast shipping on my new beautiful purse. Tysm! 💕 This cutter is cute and unique. Ty Thank you so much!! Love all my package!! Love your shows! Love your collection!! You and your sister are the best! Such a beautiful bag for a great deal. Ty Her and her sister have the most amazing shop and selection they are both transparent and so beautifully accommodating I highly recommend both shops lovely seller! awesome inventory every week! highly recommend this shop! Trust me When I say this seller goes above and beyond for her peeps , she is so detailed and meticulous when describing her bags and her items never disappoint thank you Ruthie for adding the carrot box cutter you are simply the best Love my purchase ❣️ Beautiful bag as always. Great fun to shop with as always. Tysm 🥰 Tysm for the givvy! Always a great show! She's literally the best! 💕 Super communicative and friendly thank you! Purse came in amazing condition, so happy I found Ruth.. she had a bag that matched one of my others just a different color and I'm so happy! Such a cute bag thank you ruthy I will be back for more Everything was packaged with care and arrived in amazing condition!! Thank you so much!! Beautiful clean bag just as described! Packed with care and nice thank you note! I love hanging out in your shows and would definitely purchase again! Thanks so much! 💖 thank you so much!! I seen your note and you’re so welcome🩷
Absolutely love the wallet I got! Package was wrapped nicely as well. Received such a beautiful bag. I’m going to wear it today!