Reviews (444)Incredible items! packaging was beyond good an only took 39 mins to get open, but so worth it!! lol Excellent Seller,super fast shipping Amazing seller. Takes care of the customer with perfect packaging and great deals. Great shipping perfect condition and a great price thanks for the freebie definitely be buying again Simply outstanding… One of the few times I wish I could’ve given 10 stars to someone Great books, great deals, fast shipping. Thank you! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hot Hot Hot! Thanks for the amazing deals! Great product fast shipping One of the best sellers on Whatnot. Perfect shipping and great deals. Excellent seller -great comics! Awesome seller!! Extremely fast shipping and very well packaged!! Do yourself a favor and give them a follow! I will absolutely be buying from them again in the future! Thank you!! 🙏🏻 Great shows, great seller, great books! Thanks again for all the awesome comics! Great shows! Thank you for all the awesome comics! Awesome seller!! Extremely fast shipping and very well packaged!! Do yourself a favor and give them a follow! I will absolutely be buying from them again in the future! Thank you!! 🙏🏻 absolutely incredible seller his near mint actually means near mint packaging was amazing 10/10 this guy is underrated 10/10 beautiful books all in expected condition. Great deal and amazing shipping. Never doubt rut. Very happy with my comics. Show was very good & plenty of great comics. Priced well & all were as described. Received my Lady Deaths, etc & all were perfect. This was my first purchase from rutland. The seller packaged them very well for shipping. Probably in my top two with shipping from Whatnot hands down. And I appreciate the freebie thrown in there man, thanks! Solid books from a great seller! Thank you! All the comics arrived in great condition.