Reviews (803)The Twilight set is absolutely immaculate ❤️🔥 good shit brothas!! it arrived home thank you 😊 What a fantastic streamer! Makes fire art work and just hosts a great stream! Beautiful boards , fast shipping Love my candy shop Miku board- thank you 💓💓💓 everything came home thank you guys 😊 the blanket is amazing!!! love the binders and boards Beautiful boards as always! thank you! Awesome a6 boards to celebrate RXB’s 1-year anniversary - thanks, y’all! RAAAYNE, DRIIIIVE. I got bones to pick >^> that bone being….I want mooooore 🤣🤣🤣🫶 y’all KILLED this 1/1 set, blew it straight out the water and back I’m tellin you ❤️🔥 Cheers to a full year and many more to come 🍻 DIS BLANKET SAWFT!!! 🤣 I love it bro thank you ❤️🔥 as always boards look steller!!! Incredible binder and beautiful boards, great shipping and awesome host More bedo and Shaltear for my collection; thanks! everything arrived safe and sound thank you Arrived in good condition and the blanket was fluffier than expected. Will be great for the winter.
Also helped insulate the boards underneath good quality product, quick shipping. thank you! packaged securely; great job beating the estimated delivery date Amazing as always! Amazing stream and amazing quality boards Always love y’all’s customs and they get here in speedy time. 🫶