Reviews (165)Ryadye runs the cards that bring me back to my childhood. I keep coming back and buying the cards I always wanted as a kid or had as a kid and lost. Always quick shipping and well packaged! Awesome Seller and Cards!!! Your Shannon Sharpe Rookie will be well cared for!!! Excellent Seller and Items!!! Order never arrived. It’s been 11 business days since it was supposed to arrive. Thanks for the deals. Quick shipping and well packaged. Thanks for the deals. Quick shipping and well packaged. Great seller with great prices. I will visit again Banger rookies for the PC Another great transaction with Ryadye! My favorite show on the app. A lot of old studs with a good mix of modern cards. ships fast and cards arrive in pristine condition every time. Thanks. Great cards and seller. I will be back Great cards great prices. Excellent Packaging! Thank you! fastest shipping, well packaged, great cards 👍