Reviews (930)I received my card quickly. I enjoy their live auctions. Great stream and fantastic hosts. Now get to Scheels 🤣 Great breaker, fast delivery and great packaging! Great breaker, fast delivery and great packaging! Seriously? If you can’t do giveaway just don’t do it. Gave me a sticker
Great seller, love the stream! Great packaging, quick shipping! Took some time to get because of that bad storm you all had but they made it in great shape thank you great people to break with,they even upgraded shipping for the hit I got thank you so much! arrived on time 5stars out of 5 Card had what looked like a slight razor line where the patch was Great people. But at least penny sleeve them. Awesome, fast shipping. A+ seller Honest breaker that actually cares about the people who spend their time and money in his room.
Will be making this a top location for breaking from now on.