Reviews (271)Love love love my ribbon! Amazing quality These are gorgeous! The quality is absolutely amazing, we’ll be ordering many many more from Amber! Everything was perfection as always! Thank you ❤️ These our our first bows but not our last!! Perfect match for the outfit we have for her birthday!! Thank you!! sadielovecollectionSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍🫶🏻 Everything I wanted my custom bow to be! You’re the best!🥰 LOVE Sadie Love mail day! Thank you! 🥰🩷 Absolutely love buying bows from her! 🎀 The quality is amazing, and every bow is so cute and beautifully made. She is also such a sweet and kind seller, which makes shopping with her even better. I’m always so happy with my purchases and will definitely keep coming back! 💕 Highly recommend her! ✨ Bows arrived exactly like they were desired on show. They are so beautiful and I’m very happy with my purchase! My bow is perfect! I love it thank you!! I absolutely love the mini mini piggies!! Thank you so much!! 🫶🏼🥰sadielovecollectionSeller
Yay! So glad 🤍 Top tier quality!!! sadielovecollectionSeller
Thank you so much 🤍 The BEST bows you can get. Perfection. sadielovecollectionSeller
Thank you so much girl🥺🤍 My custom bow is PERFECT!!! Thank you so much!!sadielovecollectionSeller
Yay thank you💜