Reviews (17)Loved everything, Shipping was so fast and everything was perfect!! Wonderful seller! Quick shipping, kind and great show. Thank you I love my new clothes so much <3 Saffa truly has an eye for vintage fashion, I love being in her shows, highly recommended seller!This is so sweet <3 i am looking forward to buying things from u soon ! I’m not sure how I ordered this item its not anything I would ever wear and I don’t even remember going on this live. but the seller seems very nice on the live Hi there! Since this was my first show, after packaging each item, I double checked all of my packages to make sure each item went to the correct buyer, as I wanted to make sure I made no mistakes. However, it is possible I could’ve made a mistake, so if the item you received was an item you did not order, I highly suggest checking the video receipt to make sure it was the correct item that was sent. If it is incorrect, I apologize in advance and please reach out to me. In the future, please don’t hesitate to message me first especially if you felt the item received was not the item ordered. Daughter loved it all! AWWW YAY I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT :) The purse was in terrible condition. There was a lot of sequins missing, the strap was completely rusted through and hanging onto the bag by a thread. I guess it just looked better on camera but in person it’s not really fixable. Definitely wasn’t worth $17. highly recommend seller. would buy from her again. thank you very muchThis makes me so happy to hear :) thank you for your purchase <3 Please check your messages from me love!! 💗 Girl you were such a lifesaver. Still thinking about this thank u so much and good karma is headed ur way xoxo