Reviews (1,123)So happy to have found this very sweet recipe box. It’s beautiful. Quick ship. Thank you so very much! The Fitz and Floyd Pilgrim shakers arrived safely. They are stunning and a lovely addition to my collection. Thanks again! Love all their treasures and look forward to watching their shows to see all the new item they bring in. I love the canisters, they are in great shape. Thank you Always so good! I’m a regular buyer from them❤️
Best Seller!! Love shopping with them!! Great as always!! Thank you!! I love this little creamer. Perfect Great piece! Lucky it didn’t break, the wrapping around figurine was fine, but not enough in box to prevent movement Omgosh shipping was so fast and everything was packaged so extremely well. I used to work for the post office and I’ve seen how things can get tossed around so you couldn’t have asked for better packing. I would highly recommend and look forward to buying from this seller again.
And I guess I won a giveaway. Thank you!
I appreciate that so much. Spice rack is exactly what I was looking for!!! Great packing. It arrived safely. Item was just as shown with quick shipping packaged very well. Great seller thank you so Great seller! Packaging and shipping time were top notch. wonderful, as described! wrapping and shipping A+ will buy from again!! Absolutely perfect! 😍🥰😍🥰 Tysm ♥️ You can always count on them for fantastic treasures! Items were packaged very well and in condition as described