Reviews (749)Adorable bowl. Thank you. Aww! Enjoy 🧡 thank you for your support! Thank you for the givvy!You are so welcome!🧡 thank you for joining us! Love both items. Packed well One of my favorite sellers. Great items and arrived very securely packaged.Thank you so much! Enjoy 🧡 Love this tiny creamer! Great packaging! they are as they looked on live. packaged nicely:)Thank you for you support!!!🧡 very well packed, fast shipping, will buy from again beautiful pat, fast shipping and packed with care. thank you so much! Amazing seller and a
Great communicator 🧡thank you so much for your support and kind words! The butterpat holder was bent and is broken. It is still usable but not great! I’m so sorry that happened, please reach out to whatnot for a refund on the toast holder. Everything was in excellent condition and wrapped securely. Thank you so much for your support!!! Enjoy 🧡 Love love love this. Fast shipping. Thank you so much!You are so welcome! Ty so much for the kind review 🤍 Thank you for the adorable homemade pumpkin I won as a giveaway in your show. I have it on display on my fireplace mantle. I enjoyed your show, and I will be back. Fast shipping, and packaged great too. Received in great shape. Thank you so much. Absolutely love everything! Candles are just perfect for fall! Thank you 😊 very happy with purchase and seller willing to work with me I love live the chicken and rooster. Th rooster does not stand up. I think I can bend his feet around to fix him. Just wish I didn't have to. So sorry about the rooster ❤️please let me know if you have any other issues. Please enjoy! Thank you love my Halloween picture! Such a GREAT box! Thank you for packaging everything so perfectly and safely. Everything made it!!! And quick too. Thank you so very much!🤗🙌🏻 Beautiful addition to my creamer collection!
Thank you😉