Reviews (712)Love the show!! Thanks for the givy and what a flask. Will continue watching and buying Quick shipping and I appreciate the stickers, Thank you fast shipping great quality great people will buy again in the future. thank you As described, great packing, fast shipping Wish I would’ve got them sooner. Great 👍 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let me just say this: Sage Daily Deals is a threat to my financial stability. 😂
I came in thinking, “I’m just gonna watch. I’m not buying anything tonight.”
HAHAHAHA. 🤡
Five minutes later, I’m yelling, “RUN IT!” like I’m the CEO of a Fortune 500 company with no bills. 😂💀
The deals are RIDICULOUS, the products are awesome, and Sage has mastered the ancient art of making me believe I desperately need everything.
Do I need it? No.
Did I buy it? Absolutely.
Will I buy something else next show? Without question.
My bank account has officially filed a restraining order against Sage Daily Deals. 😂😂😂
Great products, great shipping, great people, and so much fun that you forget you’re spending money until your credit card sends emotional support notifications. 💀
10/10 show. 10/10 deals. 10/10 entertainment. 0/10 self-control. 😂🔥 First item I ever purchased from Sage daily deals, and I got a great deal! Item came packaged extraordinarily well, and I got an amazing price on it. Thank you, Mike! Will be back to shop more Had a great experience with Mike and the show was awesome. Item came immaculately packaged and in perfect condition. Looking forward to buying more from Sage dailyz Quick shipping
Great seller Item was sold during Milwaukee items and didn’t specify that the coffee maker isn’t Milwaukee. Just that it’ll take Milwaukee
m18 batteries .. very disappointing Hi Jen, I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with your purchase. I do want to clarify that the product description stated that this coffee maker is compatible with Milwaukee M18 batteries, rather than being manufactured by Milwaukee. I always try to make the product details as clear as possible. That said, I want you to be happy with your purchase, and I’m more than willing to accept a return of the item if that would help resolve the situation. Please reach out to me and I’ll be happy to work with you on the return. Thank you for your feedback. One of the best tool sellers on Whatnot! Great guys with some great deals! Delivered but to a different random address and not mine.. 😿I’m sorry to hear there was an issue with the delivery. This order was shipped to the address provided on your Whatnot account/order, and the carrier marked it as delivered to that address. As a seller, we do not select or change a buyer’s shipping address. This was also a completely free giveaway, so I’m disappointed to see a 1-star rating for shipping, packaging, and accuracy over a carrier/address issue that was outside of our control. We always do our best to take care of our buyers and giveaway winners. Best tools and giveaways on Whatnot! Fastest shipping on whatnot with the best host!!! Great deals on the Amazon pallet show, I’ll definitely be back for more. Awesome deals on Milwaukee also. 🙌🙌