Reviews (75)Great item and fast shipping. Highly recommended seller. Just as described. We had a slight hiccup but seller fixed fairly quickly- appreciated. Seller was cool and understanding even after a miscommunication. Authentic bottles that I received Perfume came exactly how described and was packaged well. Would definitely order again. Not unisex! Very feminine wasted $72.00
The Ray-Ban Square II are designed as a unisex style suitable for both men and women. I guess it would be subjective similar to any fragrance. I apologize if there was any disappointment. Please reach out to me and I will do my best to fulfill your need for a more masculine pair of sunnies. 😎😎😎 Great shipping great packaging came in perfect condition. Perfect watches. All work and run will definitely be buying again five stars for sure.
Awesome!!! Enjoy some of the deals we were able to make that day. Look forward to seeing you on following shows I am so happy, thanks .Glad I can bring some medicine to the Medicine man!!! was packaged very good, took me 10 minutes to open, thanks 👍😂 I refuse to let usps get your package to you unsafe. Im glad everything got to you the way planned. It’s like Christmas unwrapping all the bubble wrap lol. Lots of cool product! Niche to designer to Arabic! Thank you for stopping by the show. I appreciate you and your knowledge of various products. Loved my item amazing seller 10/10 definitely buy from 🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️ love my watch great seller. fast shippingI try my best to get these package to you as fast as USPS will allow. 🏃🏻♂️🏃🏻♂️🏃🏻♂️🏃🏻♂️ Beautiful Glasses great service and product
Im glad everything went smoothly and I was able to get you something you Will cherish. great shipping. item was just as described. thanks You’re welcome….transparency is key. Glad I could help. Very well packaged. Satisfied Im glad I could provide great service. Hope you enjoy. Amazing Seller !!!! Fast shipping!!!!! Cant wait to see the next show so I can grab more deals !!!Thank you for your review. You are always welcome to any show. Im hope I can help you out more for anything else you may be looking for. Great seller! The sunglasses arrived exactly as described, were packaged well, and shipped out fast. Communication was great throughout the whole process, and the quality exceeded my expectations. Definitely someone I’d buy from again. Highly recommend! Great seller! Patient, took the time to explain things, fast shipper. Like a personal shopping experience - enjoyed far more than the insanely competitive auctions. Got exactly what I was looking for at super amazing prices.
I am happy you had an overall positive experience and I could provide some knowledge when possible. Im here to help if you have any other questions. Beautiful new glasses at a great price and order arrived very quickly, thank you!Thank you for the review…Im glad I could get you some awesome sunnies at a price you felt was fair. Hope you get to enjoy every wear. Easy going host with great deals, great variety’s!🔥 def grabbing more🤟🏻Thank you boss ….I appreciate the review and the support on my shows you always manage to swing by and I appreciate that. I looking forward to get more styles that you will love.