Reviews (6,501)it took a while to ship, and then USPS almost lost it (not Sals fault). I like Sals style of show and I got a great deal on this wooden box. You get exactly what you'd expect from him, and i believe this man is an honest seller. everything as expected. thanks Sal. What can you say about Sal !!! He can find the biggest and best variety of coins I have ever seen . Keep up the good work ! Thanks Buddy ! Thank You Sal! Happy to be able to buy when I can afford it. Benbri Love the goods Sal. Thanks man. In all 5 boxes only had 40’s and 50’s little disappointed with that. The single 1932 wheat is far from gem BU quality…
I chalk this up as a loss😢 Very fast shipping and nice item I am very positive people people Thank you good quality coins as always Another great show and purchase thanks Sal! as described, fast safe shipping! Always a great show with Sal !! Great guy ! Watch his show !