Reviews (826)Her soaps are fire!!!! 🔥🫧🫧 items are always amazing for a good price packaged well ! Thank you!!! Thank you so much for my items! I absolutely loved everything! 💕 Everything was amazing, and I’m so happy with my purchase. I’ll definitely be back! 🥰✨ Fast shipping. Carefully packaged. Thank you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!! Love my soaps Tysm❣️ great products and deals! Fast shipping, definitely my go to for stuff! Love everything I got!!I am so lucky to have you come and shop with me! Thank you soooo much! Always the best give aways!!! Love my eye patches thank you so much love!! 🫶🏼💕 Seller did not send correct item. Message seller and got no response. you won a FREE giveaway. my giveaways are a FREE eyepatch or facemask. Thank you 😊 appreciate everything….giveaways ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wish I could give you a million stars!!!5 thank you sooo much 💝💝💝
Appreciated the amazing giveaways as well! These are the best giveaways I’ve ever received 🧼🧡🧼💙🧼💛🧼💝🫶🫶🫶🫶 thank you sooo much...it was my pleasure!! one of my favorite sellers on whatnot... her quality of items for the price just cannot be matched Cynthia is a doll and I always enjoy her shows. Fast and secure shipping. Thank you my friend💗💗💗🫧🫧🫧 Thanks for the eyemask givey! Very cute & sweet Givvy! Thank you ☺️ 🩷 Thank you for the eye patches givey! 🩷 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!!!! 🫧🫧🫧🫧 Salas is the best on what not hands down! everything was absolutely perfect 👌 love her shows🥰great deals and queen of sand and fog lol... loved it