Reviews (815)Amazing seller! Great show! Fast and secure shipping! He has HEAT! Don't miss out on his stuff! Thank you! 🤙🏽 Packed exceptionally well and in perfect condition. Thanks Sal! This guy knows collectible golf balls Really cool ball marker in the givvy. Balls we’re packaged amazing and shipped fast 5 stars for Sal great product fast shipping great packaging 👍🏼 Great product, fast shipping!! Thanks Great to deal with and all items are perfectly packed Got your personal golf ball today! Excellent! Awesome seller with some great deals! 🔥 as a new seller, I do look at sellers such as Saldaddy and think, wow, I wanna be like him when I grow up! 🤣 all jokes aside, great dude and always bringing some 🔥 Great seller. Just a great room to hang out in. Guy said he had golf balls to sell cheap, I told him to run and id buy them all, and so I did. Items were described and packaged securely. Items arrived quick, will purchase from again. Awesome ballmaker! Thanks!