Reviews (980)Fast shipping, packaged well! Thank you! Awesome stream! I caught just the tail end, sad. But I’ll be back 😊 Arrived in a timely manner and packed with care! Great seller! Everything was package well! Thank you for my package, great show highly recommend. Definitely I will be back to buy again. way too much stuffed in a PWE. envelope exploded in shipping and was delivered in a bag with an apology from the post office. cards weren't damaged, but not sure if they even all arrived. Great packaging and fast shipper! Ty so much for the bulk cards! They are amazing! Came quick! Great givvys and cards! Thanks both sides of the package were ripped open. Noticing a trend in reviews here Package was all ripped up when received. The package had torn on each end. Don’t know if I got all my cards. QUICK SHIPPING, GREAT DEAL…. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR??? Thank you Salesxtcg! TYSM !! You pulled my Enchanted Aurora!! Truly appreciate you! Item as described. Glad card did not get damages it was almost half way out of the sleeve. Just a suggestion maybe adding a piece of washi tape to hold the card could prevent the card from slipping out of the sleeve. Overall I would buy from again. Thank you so much! Everything came fast and was packaged nice!