Reviews (4,401)One of the best sellers o. Whatnot and super fast shipping. Great deals and fast shipping! Salty with the best deals. Always!!!
Salty is actually very sweet! I had an issue, but she was responsive, efficient and willing to make it right! The final product arrived fast and in perfect condition with a kind note and a little something extra! I’ll definitely be a repeat buyer!! PHENOMENAL SELLER. PHENOMENAL SERVICE. GET SWIPPING FOR PHENOMENAL DEALS! 🧂 Great seller! Fantastic deals and the fastest shipping Thank you! Great prices and fast shipping! Everything came in perfect condition! thank you Super fast shipping! Love all my Halloween grabs🎃 Product received (15x volume) is NOT the same as the product advertised & pictured for sale (2x volume) which is the ONLY reason I ordered. I have been unable to find the 2x anywhere. Would not purchase from this vendor again. Thank you so much for all of the care you put into packaging. You’re the best and you save my family so much money. Appreciate you!! 🩷 Love all the products! Fast shipping! Thank you❣️ Great seller! Fast shipping! Love all of my items! Thank you again for the Amika set! 🫶