Reviews (55)Excellent Seller, great silver coins and well packaged. I’m looking forward to the next show. Thank you Thank you so very much. Enjoy you items and will see you at the next auction. Stay Salty my friend. I'll take a $15 Walker half any day of the week! Thanks for the great deals! Glad you got a great deal. Stop stealing my silver. lol I'm joking..enjoy the deals. Excellent seller!Thanks for the review. STAY SALTY Nice items and fast shipping. Thanks for the review and Stay Salty. Great seller with a very cool selection! Items arrived exactly as described and packaged well!
My new good friend. Couldn't sell to a better person. Glad you got the great deal. Enjoy those pick up. Stay Salty brother see ya soon. Legend I appreciate you Cashan. Hope you enjoy those goodies. Happy stacking and Stay Salty. Purchased a great hand poured silver bar at a great price along with some family history. Very pleased on purchaseI extremely happy you are stoked about those coins. They were amazing so enjoy. Happy stacking and Stay Salty my friend. Enjoyed everything about the show very knowledgeable good prices and good variety!!!
Thank you so much for the great review. Stay Salty and happy stacking young lady. Package was prepared bad gold backs were folded and creased in shipping not worth what I paid for them will not purchase again!I apologized for the the bent goldbacks and offered you a full refund. I'd suggest shopping at a brick and mortar from now on. Problem solved. Thanks for the review. Great seller, awesome live auctions, and has to be the fastest shipping I’ve ever seen. Packaging could have been a tiny bit more robust, but I’m happy and would be a buyer againPacking is my weak point and I'm fixing that. Thanks for the review. Stay SALTY and happy stacking. Great seller, fast shipping!Thanks for the review. Stay Salty Great deals on silver coins, rounds, and bars! Only complaint is that pretty much everything has a hint of cigarette smoke. That's no bueno. Sorry about that Cheech. I'll be sure that doesn't happen again. Thank you for the review friend. If I could give the man 10 stars I would still try to give him 12! Amazing deals and a helluva unexpected buyers gift. Must bookmark!Thanks for the amazing review geezie had a blast with you in my show. Happy stacking and stay Salty friend. Great deals and an extremely generous host! I really appreciate all the extra goodies! God bless! No problem Creech enjoy the juiced package. Happy stacking and stay Salty my brother. Items were packaged well and I appreciate the sellers knowledge of items he was selling. Thank you Nirvana. I enjoyed you being in my show and congratulations on the great gets...Happy stacking and stay salty. great seller. bonus!Thank you for the support. Stay salty friend. Great guy!! 10/10 recommend to anyone!! Love to support channel!Thanks Cashan. Your support is greatly appreciated. Stay Salty very happy with my purchase Glad you found what you were looking for. Happy stacking and Stay Salty friend. Nice fractionals Great! Glad you are satisfied with the silver. Nice silver! Shipped quickly and packed nicely!!Yes nothing worse then waiting on an order. Glad you received it quickly. Thank you for the review and happy stacking. A+ service, fast shipping, will buy again, thank you so muchThank you for the great review and you are welcome. Excellent Thank you for the review. Enjoy your goodies. Love it 5 STARS Thanks for taking the time to leave me a review. Greatly appreciated friend. Glad you liked your purchases.