Reviews (3,455)Great breaker. Look forward to seeing you in the next show. Follow me for Baseball, Football and RePack shows. No pressure to buy. Come hang out and say hi. Really nice goblin food. My kid opened (and kept) this one. He was really excited. Thank you! Nearly a month after time told it would be dropped off What an opportunity, thank you for the excellent hit Sam Laporta Downtown Overall not worth the experience Great card great show. Great pricing and shipping. 5 Star Seller! Just giving donations... ZERO LUCK!! Got scammed out of my money Great Streamer. A+++. Didn’t hit in break but they still sent some cards. Much appreciated. Awesome host and great products My only complaint lol, bought the whole fricken break, I mean every single spot, pulled a sub par Henry patch card. Cool no matter what I get a card. But didn’t even come close to what I spent. I get it, gambling at its finest. But when a breaker asks what my team is and tells me he’s going to throw some of my team cards in (packers), I kinda anticipate that’s what’s going to happen. Well I get the cards and there are a couple base cowgirl cards in there with my Henry….i was like what lol, the packer sticky note was even still on it. What’s the point of asking and saying that and then not doing it? Thank you so much for the quick shipping and secure packaging!!🙏🏼🙏🏼🔥 Thanks for the cool givvy as well!!🔥 Definitely recommend checking them out!!💯💯🔥 Shipping took forever and got held in transit for 1-2 days Your stream is therapeutic my man. That is no exaggeration! Just learning about the cards is addicting as hell and your stream has me hooked. There are tons out there but only three I truly enjoy 😄🇺🇸. Thank you again .🍀