Reviews (139)Perfect condition on both ! Sam is amazing! Watching her shows is a joy and everything I have purchased from her is always exactly as described. She gets to know the folks on her lives and remembers what they are interested in and always keeps an eye on items for them. She cares about the items that she sells and she is always honest and forthcoming about everything. I love buying from Sam! She always has such a great inventory and has something for everyone. She is organized and efficient too which I appreciate :) Will be purchasing from her a lot LOLYou’re amazing!! Love having you in my shows! Thank you for being an amazing buyer and friend 🥰🥰 My Sesame Street loving girl is going to love these for her birthday! 🥰Yay!!! I love giving gifts to the kiddos! Amazing seller, super fun show!Can’t wait to have ya again! Thank you for the books! And you were so sweet to send an extra because of a ripped page on something I bought! 🫶🏻 Appreciate it!Absolutely! We will always make it right over here!! It’s perfect! Thank you so much Loved 🥰 my books excellent condition and fast shipping! All of my goodies are great and Sam is awesome, yet words can’t describe the level of happiness I felt when I opened my box and saw Model Behavior in my hands LOL CANNOT wait to watch itOnly the best for you!! Haha thank you so much for always coming and supporting! My daughter loves her new book! 😊Yay!! Always love a happy customer Everything comes so nicely packaged and with such care! Truly enjoy her buying will be returning! Highly recommend! I definitely put love into packaging so you guys get your items safely!! So glad you love everything! All items are in GREAT condition! Would 100% buy from Sam again!💛Yay!! Can’t wait to have you in a show again! already enjoying our new Halloween dvd! thank you! Aww yay!! So happy you love it!! Casper meets Wendy had some mold.
You should have sent me a message - I replace anything with mold. I’m a human and things can be missed. Would have loved a chance to rectify that. Very nice!!!Thank you 🥰🥰 hope you stop by again!! i would definitely purchase here again!! i loved my books and they shipped in a timely manner!! thank you so much😊Loved having you - hope you stop by again! Great show, great selection! Thank you so very much for my order!!! i'm so happy for my book!!Absolutely love that you love your book! Please stop by again! Absolutely loved!!! Exactly as described and shown on live. Thank you very happy customer :)So glad you love your books!! Can’t wait to see you in another show!