Reviews (267)Everything was perfect! Shipping was so fast and packaging was definitely done with lots of care🤍 Great products and amazing prices! She is the best🤗 Thank you! Great products and prices. I got 2 Sol, Sand and Fog, and glow recipe all full size products for less than $40! very happy! fast shipping and products just as described! Appreciate you for the fast shipping & great packing. Thanks so much. Always the fastest shipping and great deals! As always I love shopping with Samantha and her sister, Fast delivery and very careful with packaging products. Thanks again :) Amazing products, great prices and super quick shipping. will definitely be back!!!🩷 Great products and very fast shipping!🤍 Thank you great products and carefully packaged, thank you :) Very quick to ship!!
received products way quicker than expected. Omg everything is amazing! And it came so fast!! They have all of the products you could imagine. The seller was super responsive and helpful in picking out my items. I’ll be back for sure 🩷 Love it all!!! Thank you!! Fast shipping, packaged good, can’t wait for the next show. Great products and thoughtful seller! Great products! Glad I made a first time purchase of Sand+Fog I love both scents! Can’t wait to try more! Great seller. Thank you so much for my amazing items I absolutely love these shows and deals. Thank you so much 💓 💗 💛 💖