Reviews (140)I loved it all! Thank you very much! Thank you! Happy with every one of the marbles and the packaging was awesome! Thank you! Had fun looking through these nice stuff and packed really well. plus fast shipping that's a plus. thanks I'll be back when I can Great experience. Would buy from again! Good Shows....Good Marbles... Fast Shipping...A++ Amazing packaging thank you 🙏🏼
Thank you for the awesome coins!!! I didn't have this states goldback yet, thank you! The marbles I recvd were wonderful! A few will be used for placements until I find "perfect" replacements. I refer to them as "wounded warriors" 🥰 Thank you so much for helping me extend my collection and I look forward to seeing more! 5 stars ty for nice marbles Thank you so much for all my amazing finds !!! 🫶🏼🩷 Love love my order😍🙏🏼 thank you again soooo much!!!🫶🏼🫶🏼
I did not just have my own personal Christmas in my room on my bed fo led And to think I almost ordered some bubble wrap e I'm not often impressed by many people, but whoever packed out my order...'M IMPRESSED OKAYYYY!!!! 5 stars across the board!! Thank you! Great pick up Sam has some great items Arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks!!!! Great show. Cool stuff. Thank you!🙏 10000 stars of possible. loved these items hands down amazing. thank you thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely well
seller you can absolutely trust. My package was shipped super fast and protected very well during transit. I'm very satisfied and I really recommend this excellent seller to anyone.
A++ once again thank you