Reviews (424)Thank you. Fast shipping and beautiful jewelry. Loved both rings they're beautiful and packaged for safe delivery. Thank you! So many beautiful and shiny things Great show, great seller ❤️ Gorgeous bracelet! Thanks so much! Thank you so much Samantha lovie, I loved everything...your shipping is super fast and the packaging so good... please follow this lady she is just the sweetest ❤️ Love Sam…. She is very exquisite and unique…. You would be surprised…. I have received a lot of compliments on Sam’s jewlery and I’m always telling them about her… I am never disappointed…. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 I absolutely love these earrings. The quality is amazing and exactly as described. The shipment arrived very quickly and was well packaged! I will definitely buy from this seller again! I purchased hundreds of dollars in what I thought was 925 sterling based on what she stated on her aution . when I received items I did different test on all products. 80% were not!!! 925 sterling as stated ! I used Acid/magnet. she refused refund on alot of the items. she said reason was because she said it was stamped 925?? not that it was sterling tested? she's very dishonest and deceiving seller. now she's saying she didn't receive my return ,that i have proof from usps that return was left on front porch. looks like im out hundreds of dollars. That is NOT true and all of my customers can attest to that!! I am very honest and I offered a refund just by going on your word saying they were not 925 but YOU wanted me to send you cash in the mail instead of going through whatnot and I told you that I can’t do that. That was very suspicious to me. I said You would have to go through whatnot and submit a request. You tried bribing me saying you didn’t want to hurt my good ratings so you thought it best if I send you cash or my debit card information for you to get a refund. I can’t do that. Seems like a scam to me! Always quality pieces. Great prices. Great seller. 🥰 Great item quick shipping thank you Thank you so much for such beautiful brooches. 💕Your package arrived so beautifully wrapped and protected so well . Loved the attention to detail !! Giving each brooch their own pouch. Love your vintage jewelries. Great price Beautiful jewelry! Follow and bookmark if you want unique finds! Great quality and fast shipping Will set new stones and have Beautiful Rings to Offer again. Tysm💃💃💃 Love all of my purchases! Thank you! beautiful necklace!!! Thank you so very much!!!