Reviews (229)Thanks for the info right now. I just need to find somebody who wants the fussy. Cut it all for me. Have a great day Beautiful denim printable at such a steal of a price! She’s got some of the best crafting goods imaginable, and such a wide variety too! Love the different colors and ephemera bits. Will definitely buy from this seller again and a very kind person 💕 I love all my paper and came in just a couple days! More goodies! Thank you! Love all the denim! Nice prints on quality card stock. Sharp images and great color. I love my papers and beaded wristlet so much thank you! Yay! Happy Mail! Thank you so much for the gorgeous napkins! I already have so many crafting ideas in mind. 😆 Everything was perfect! Will shop again! You are so talented lady!! I absolutely love all my goodies from you! Can’t get enough happy mail from my girl Samanthurrrrr!! ❤️❤️🫶🏼🫶🏼 Great seller. Must see shows. So nicely done! Outstanding work! Bookmark is awesome! Great for my travel junk journal. The Bingo card is beautiful. Thank you Lovely items. Looking forward to making a journal. LOVE! Perfect journal bundle & plenty of kitties filling it up! I always have a fun time in Samantha’s shows! Beautiful crafty items and great host! 🥰🥰 So many fabulous goodies! Thank you! Another gorgeous package from this creative seller! Tysm!!!