Reviews (400)thanks very fast delivery good to hear Anthony! always the best for my viewers! great deal ! xthanks for leaving the review, I'm glad you're happy with my prices as I always try to be fair, see you on the next Great host! Fun stream to be in, good deals. Definitely worth a visit Thank you DoomDevil, I'm always pleased to know that my viewers love my streams, see you on the next 10/10 great stream and hostThank you for leaving a positive review, I'm glad you enjoyed it! beautiful packaging and lovely cards thank youu!Thank you Pumpkin 😁 I'm happy that you were able to find some cards you loved! Great cards, quickly shipped and well packaged. Really enjoyed the stream. Thanks Thank you for the kind words Abercus! glad you enjoyed everything, hopefully see you on the next one as it was great having you there Card arrived well protected and as described
Much appreciated thank you Thanks Andy, you got an awesome card, hope she looks good in your binder! see you again best Pokémon streamer Thanks for the positive review Kiahren! eif baby pack yuk but will donate I buy tcg hate non tcg when ur buying tcg stuffThank you for the review! when I run a giveaway I always show the card/pack that's running as well as usually announcing it 😁 sorry it didn't meet your standards Thanks mate great cards for a great price Thanks Munra, glad I could get you some good deals! Thanks 😁 speedy delivery 👍🏾good to hear Snoopy, always the best cards & service for my viewers! as sold on screen :)Thank you for leaving a review Pack well, came quick! Thanks bro! Thanks Adil, that's great to hear Damage on one card that wasn’t pointed out pre saleHi Nathan, if you let me know what card it was, I can give you a refund of the equivalent condition price difference or free items to make up for ot Fast delivery and great packaging. thank you good to hear, thank you for leaving a review Cards in great condition, it arrived fast and the Seller was friendly, would recommend this seller! :) Thank you Jamp, you're always great to have on the stream, see you soon Thankyou ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️sellerthanks for leaving a review Andrew, see you in the next show! He’s the best streamer EVA! Please all tune in n show love Great items great seller thank you Funkitup, always good to have you in the stream! very happy with everything!! amazing seller & the kindest person ^^ thank you sm !!That's lovely to hear, I'm glad you enjoyed the stream & cards! thank youThank you for taking the time. to leave a review! see you again decent stuff a couple of bent and the bulk had about 30 mega evolution era but a nice parcel all the same worth it and more This seller is friendly, cards are great quality and they arrived fast, would recommend this seller 👍🏻