Reviews (4,602)Packaged well and shipped fast. awsome sellers ! oh and Ben dont forget to say BANG BANG ! I thought you said that you would give me more cuts to have more slices. did I misunderstand? We had said we would cut off a piece for you to wire wrap. I did that cut for free for you ❤️ Fun show lots of unique rock materials Thank.you for the givy! They are really pretty.. Awesome agates from an amazing seller! Thank you guys so much for the beautiful buyer’s givvy and the extras you threw in also, I really appreciate it! 🥰💙 Great service and product as always Beautiful First blue tigers eye!! The tumbles are AMAZING!! Multiple tubers and other gorgeous agates ❤️ Man, I couldn't be happier with the haul of Malawi Agates I just got delivered today. These things look even better than I hoped for. I assumed they'd lose some luster after drying out, but the look fantastic! Cut me some bonuses as well, very generous. Thanks dudes! LOVE the freebie - where can I purchase the other half of the Givvy Malawi's? haha amazing seller highly recommended Excellent job y’all! Thank you! these guys are awesomsauce! Very beautiful agates! Tysm! 💜💙💚 Always a fun show and beautiful stones cut live. Bang Bang!