Reviews (28)Great guy, cards were in perfect condition and came to me super fast 3 days
What a beauty easy to deal with and great person Fast shipping, great product , will purchase from again. Amazing seller! Lots of greats cards and an amazing backwall to look at. Will be back for sure!!!! Great cards, awesome guy to deal with, super quick delivery - will be buying again! One of in not my favourite seller of all time this guy is just awesome and I would recommend a million times to anybody!! Thank you Sam. Everything was great. Thank you for the cards. absolutely excited to get these cards Sam's a gem great guy and fast shipping Everything is amazing, business is amazing with these guys and very fair prices. Only thing that I wasn’t to happy about is when I got opened the package the cards were in there loosely, the top loaders were not taped on the top to keep the cards from falling out, the top loaders weren’t taped together and some the cards were not previously put into penny sleeves before getting put into a top loader. The cards can very easily get scratched and damaged in transit this way and I wasn’t happy when I saw how it was packaged. I would still buy from them just would be happy if the packaging was a bit better. Thank you.