Reviews (297)Always, always, always… amazing show, friendly & caring seller. She makes you feel like you are in the closet shopping with her. 🫶🏼 They’re absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Sam! Cannot wait to wear these with fall approaching in New York. You are seriously one of the BEST whatnot sellers out there! Everything is always perfection.
Thanks again! My daughter loves the shirt thank you!!! I am absolutely obsessed with her pieces! Every item I’ve purchased has been so unique, stylish, and beautifully curated. You can truly tell that she takes the time to carefully source each piece to bring her customers the best and most fashionable finds. I get compliments EVERY time I wear something from her collection, and I’m constantly asked where I got it! Her pieces have that special, one-of-a-kind feel that you just don’t find everywhere. I’m so impressed with the quality, style, and thought she puts into everything she offers. I will definitely be a repeat customer! ❤️✨ Super fast shipping as well! Thank you so much Sam! I’m so glad I found you during your second live show!! Your rocking it, and will continue to be successful!! Thank you so much again!! 10/10 recommend!! 🩷 LeslieYou are so kind, thank you for such a thoughtful review and being here since the start of this new fun endeavor! ❤️ I love all my items i got. I was excited that i had some white fox joggers. Everything was awesome! I love coming to your shows, you’re funny and always have beautiful clothes and you care about your customers. Thanks again! Go Team USA!I am so glad you loved everything, thanks for all your support Karen 🥰 Amazing seller , we love Sammm and her fabulous inventory 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Amazing seller! Fast shipping and great item! Thank you so much!!! ❤️ Beautiful! Love it thanks! Sam is simply the best!♥️ all my items were perfect✨ Sammmm is such a great human being, it’s always a good time at her shows 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Another amazing Sam package 😍😍😍😍 Sam is so freaking fun and has the most fire closet! We get to shop right out of it with her and her show feels like hanging out with my bestie. I love all of my purchases! Well you are my new Bestie 💕🫶 Fast shipping!!!! I love my items, you have beautiful things.
thank you so much. My husband loves his new shirt!!! Amazing condition! Thank you Loveeee this top! Thank you! So glad we met on a plane ✈️ lol Omg so fun, welcome to your new shopping addiction! Sam is the best! Came for the deals, stayed for the chaos 😂 She’s hilarious, super friendly, gorgeous and makes every show way too easy to spend money in. Everything arrived exactly as expected with little added bonuses. Sam is always thoughtful and cares about her buyers. She will always take care of you! Thank you. OMGgggggg items better than expected fit perfect i love them and this show 😍 ❤️ 💜 Love your shows and your stuff is so cute! Thanks! I am a frequent customer!😊 Shop with Sam! She has awesome giveaways! Fast shipping! I will keep shopping in her closet. 🛍️ Beautiful items love it, camera do show the beauty on my items.
define got damage in transit, seller super nice on working with me.
Thank you 😊 Everything was in amazing perfect condition. Sam’s shows are always a blast.