Reviews (120)I’ve bought from this seller before and had no issues but will never buy again he shipped by cards shown in mags raw not even in penny sleeves and top loaders and then when I asked tried to say there protected in a team bag would not recommend. Thank you for the giveaway. I got a cooper Flagg pandora I asked the seller if it was fine because it sold for 15$ and he said. Yes. Then I find out he canceled the order. The only reason this isn’t a 1 star is because I bought another card and it came safely. Overall I would not buy from this seller. Bid and won 15 auctions.
Every card was shown in MAG
Zero Mags received. Most (not all) cards were literally shipped loose raw cards in sealed team bag. No top loader, not even a sleeve. A few cards shipped in toploaders.
I understand if you don’t ship mags, even though you never stated you did not. But, to send $5-$10 cards loose in team bag is unacceptable. Also, cancelled last auction I won, because he said he didn’t mean to run it, and that the card was worth more than I won it for. I even got the “good take” from the seller on stream. Gave seller opportunity to make it right immediately after stream. He did nothing except poor packaging and untimely shipping. Seller took 6 days to get package in the mail.
Please read reviews prior to mine that express a lot of the same concerns. I’m all for supporting new, younger sellers but repeated disregard for hobby etiquette is not good for this hobby and should be addressed regardless of age or hobby experience.
WWW great buy def recommend Great cards quick shipping
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Card was damaged shipping was poorly and the card was bent. Thank you! Love the stream! Worst buying experience thus far on whatnot. Would not buy from this seller again. Bought 2 cards. 1 of them was a cooper Flagg base rookie, no flaws. Got for $3, and before it shipped, seller cancelled order and claimed “damaged corner”. Never responded to my message and never reached out as such. Only cancelled. I called them out on their lie of being mad it sold so cheap and didn’t want to follow through with the sale. Second card was a $29 Drake maye rookie Topps chrome. This card was also purchased on 1/25 and just arrived today, 2/17 nearly a month later, in terrible packaging that was ripped and the item has a DAMAGED CORNER. So ok to ship a $29 card that is damaged but not a flawless $3 cooper flag. Terrible experience. Do not recommend. Buyers be ware.First off I responded, second off your capping, third off the cooper got damaged after. 4th the maye was not damaged. 5th were a young whatnot group trying to grow so don’t ly like this and make me look bad. Did not receive cards that I bought and seller cancelled my purchase that didn’t sell for as much as they wanted and said the slab was cracked but would not show a picture of it. I accidentally bid on a card that the seller bent. I told him it was a mistake and if he would kindly replace it with another card. He said he would but he did not. I take the blame for my mistake but I would have been kind enough to send something in good condition if I was in his shoes. He is just a young kid so I don’t expect anything better. There were no cancellations and I was joking around. I bent the card on camera and was just kidding around and you bid. Don’t know what more you should expect. Cards shipped timely but were in penny sleeves and just a regular envelope. Thankfully nothing damaged but very easily could have been. Sorry about that but you won givy. GREAT VALUE! FAST AND SECURE SHIPPING!
THANK YOU! 🤍🍓🍟