Reviews (519)Really nice event! Thanks ! 5/5 thanks for the cards to grow my collection Top notch whatnot seller! Well known for a reason. A+ cards and quick shipping. Everything good. Awesome card. Thank you. Thanks for the great cards. Fast shipping Good Packaging. thanks Shipped fast again! Thanks! I'd give 6 stars if I could. Great cards, price and very generous Great stream! Quick Shipping!! Great stream! Quick Shipping!! Awesome seller. Fast and safe shipping. Really run show. Much appreciated! Cards came in quick and well packaged. Great show, overall good experience. The best in the business! Always has the nicest cards Great seller, well packaged, fast shipping A+++ card is in mint condition and thanks for the givvy! Excellent seller, awesome to deal with
3 separate day orders received in 1 quick shipment 10/10. Also can’t wait to open my hobby box I won. Great cards!! Thank you!! easy process highly recommend