Reviews (244)Great pieces, great prices, and always a fun time! ❤️ Very fast shipping! Purchased 9/24/26 and received today, 9/26/26! The sterling silver turquoise ring is very pretty and fit perfectly! always love my finds in her shows and the host. she is knowledgeable and has great vibes. the pieces in their shows are gorgeous Thank you Sandra!!! Excellent!
The absolute worst order i ever received from a seller. Buyers beware of this seller. She talks bad about people ripping people off and she is the biggest one doing it.We have a 5 star review for a reason. This buyer is stating false claims about our shop and what not has been contacted about her fraudulent claims and continued harassment though our direct messages. thanks for the beautiful pieces and deals 🥰 Really beautiful watch! Thanks for the 🎁😊 Love my purchases at amazing prices! Thank you! Thank you. Always beautiful Jewelry, great packaging, fast shipping. Love this seller! Very happy with everything. Very nicely packaged. Thank you. Delivery was swift and the ring is cute! Beautiful, thank you! Always a pleasure to treat myself to such stunning pieces. Amazing quality and fair prices! I love my item! 💜 Super sweet seller with a fantastic pre-loved jewelry selection especially sterling silver items. Will definitely purchase from this seller again. 😊 Beautiful pieces, thoughtful and careful packaging! Great seller!
Fast shipping! Fast shipment. Love these bracelets🫶🏼 Sandra my friend, thank you…such beautiful pieces!! Thank you,thank you!! More people need to to visit your shop they are missing out..such knowledge and fun!!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Thank you for my beautiful Sterling hoops!
I appreciate the thoughtful packaging and fast shipping! I love this seller! 🫶🏻🌸🫶🏻 I’m absolutely happy with all my items. I got some really good nails and Sandra was really a sweetheart, and easy to work with. I will definitely be buying from her again.🥰 L💗VE this flower necklace she is special
Thank you ❣️