Reviews (323)Omg I love my little trinket box!! I also love the little wheel barrow as well can’t wait to use it to put my rings in!! Thank you!!! Lovely cathedral post card. Thanks so much! Awesome experience from the show to the delivery! I appreciate you! Buy with confidence! Love my new cards! They were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Your show was great and I'm very happy with everything! Thank you! Lovely items, wonderful seller Great seller with a wonderful selection of vintage finds! Great vintage finds. My package arrived quickly, safely and just as described. Love my new treasures!!! Thank you Thank you so much for the beautiful card holder that was the giveaway! I appreciate it! And your homemade fairly lamp is adorable and such a creative idea! The sweetest seller. Great communication and super fast shipping! I love my purchase. Thank you. Great minis, fun show! Everything can very quickly! vase is so pretty. love it. I love my old Snoopy. Thank you! Thank you so much for the cute patches!!! Got it!!! Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble!!! Lovely items from a lovely lady. Love all of the pieces to build my own fairy lamps! Will be sharing with some friends for a crafting get together.