Reviews (3,386)Very beautiful items; thank you so much! Gorgeous piece & fast shipping! Thank you so much! 😎 I was so blessed to find this beautiful rosary in your show! It’s more beautiful in person and will be used for many many prayers decades to come. ✨ Thank you so much ! It was fun! Great seller, beautiful items, and always such a fun show! I enjoyed shopping with you. Amazing experience! Highly recommend! amazing seller with amazing vintage jewelry! 😍love her shows and absolutely love what I received! thank you Always everything good everything is great fast shipping nice packing love Sanford And Son Great seller! Love all of my purchases! The seller takes her time to show the pieces and you can tell has a true passion for Vintage. I appreciate also the price point that she uses it’s fair and amazing for the quality pieces that she sells. It’s my first time buy and I will definitely be back, thank you for being an honest seller with integrity on this platform, which is what we need. Amazing ! Always beautiful jewelry , and excellent packaging/shipping. Fun host and one of my favorites! Thank you so much ! Would absolutely buy again. In fact, I’m sure I already have. 😂❤️ Tysm❤️😍 What a stunning bundle✨ tysm ❤️ I love everything Excellent. Appreciate the careful packaging also. Thank you. tysm ❤️ I love everything